Welcome to the Office of the Attorney General
GENERAL ELIZABETH BARRETT-ANDERSON
OAG - Sunshine Act or Freedom of Information Guidelines (INTERIM)
ADAA (Americans w/ Disabilites Act Amendments Act) of 2008
U.S. Department of Justice - Civil Rights Compliance Review
OVC (Office for Victims of Crime Official Website)
OVC (Office for Victims of Crime) - Identity Theft Victims
Deportation List *2013-2014* (PL32-049)
GovGuam Competitive Wage Act of 2014
Criminal Injuries Compensation Commission
$5,000.00 REWARD - Report Dogfighting
“The Office of the Attorney General does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, and age in the delivery of services (inclusive of educational programs or activities) to program participants and beneficiaries, employees, applicants and others.”
- 30-Year Old Man Convicted for Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Rapist Found Guilty on 13 Counts of Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Courageous Victim Puts Rapist in Jail
- Six Families to Receive Reparation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Commission
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Commission Awards First Elgible Recipients
- DeSoto's Conviction Upheld by the Higher Court: DeSoto to Remain Imprisoned for the Rest of His Life
- Former HUD Employee Pleads Guilty
- 2015 "P.R.I.D.E."
- 2014 "Our Mission: Continued.."
- 2013 "Our Mission"
- 2012 "OAG Great Strides"
- 2011 "Protecting the People and the Government of Guam"
- 2010 "Protect and Serve the People"
- 2009 "Significant Stride"
- 2008 "Transparency and Accountability"
- 2007 "Challenges and Success"
Link: Annual Reports Page
- FY2017 - Financial Report & Staffing Pattern - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- FY2010 - Financial Report & Staffing Pattern - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- FY2008 - Financial Report & Staffing Pattern - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- Y 2007 - Appropriation Expenditures Report - (1st Qtr)(2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- FY2006 - Appropriation Expenditures Report - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- Plan - 8/30/2016
To report suspected tax fraud, click this link to the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES. It is a secure website provided to consumers. Contact Honolulu IRS Taxpayer Advocates Service at Telephone Number: (808)566-2950. The Office of the Attorney General encourage consumers to file a police report with local law enforcement authorities.
To report credit and debit fraud, or identity theft, click this link to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION. It is a secure site for consumers to report their victimization. The Office of the Attorney General encourage consumers to file a police report with local law enforcement authorities.
AG Clearance has been renamed to Criminal History Clearance (CHC) and it is now being handled by the Administration Division of the Office of the Attorney General of Guam.
- Bureau of Budget and Management Research (BBMR Website)
- Child Support Guidelines (Updated (Jan.2008)
- GPD Official Website
- Office of the Governor of Guam Official Website
- 33rd Legislature of Guam Official Website
- Unified Courts of Guam Official Website
- Guam Bar Association Official Website
- "Youth Suicide Prevention and Awareness" The Jason Foundation, Inc.
- "Internet Crimes Against Children " ICAC Task Force
- "Bullying and Cyberbullying Prevention " Ad Council